WHAT: National Day of Action “Freedom from Toxic Fracking Waste and Earthquakes”
WHERE: Your town
When: November 17, 2015
WHY: On that day, a national coalition of local coordinators and groups in communities across America will hold various events and actions throughout the day to shine light on the numerous problems associated with toxic fracking waste and its disposal, including injection well links to earthquakes, spills, and leaks.
DESCRIPTION - MANY LOCAL rallies against toxic fracking wastewater
· PURPOSE- Raise awareness, Show solidarity between groups, Build media relationships
· MESSAGE - Enough is Enough! One voice saying to our local & state governments & to the oil & gas industry:
o "We will NOT be a dumping ground for toxic fracking waste, & we want ALL injection of toxic frack waste into the ground beneath our feet to STOP NOW!”
o Enough earthquakes!
o Enough putting our drinking water at risk!
o Enough putting our air at risk!"
· AUDIENCE- General public, especially those who don’t know much about fracking, Local & state officials, Media
· WHO IS ORGANIZING THE EVENT? All events are local & the individual groups make up the coalition - Frackfree America will only facilitate
· SPIRIT- Action is nonviolent in action & spirit
SIGN UP YOUR CITY/GROUP:
VIEW PARTICIPATING CITIES & VILLAGES: